Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So Thankful

I am very lucky to have such amazing parents and fortunate to have one who is retired. Curtis was on an 11 day road trip a week or so ago and my parents were able to come out and give me an extra hand with the boys.

It was Mom's Weekend on campus so my Mom was able to come for the weekend. Of course the boys and I were wishing her stay could have been much longer. But my Mom's sweet little 3rd graders would miss her too much. She got to spend time with her sweet son too which I know she enjoyed.

Grammy holding Mr. Colicky Noah.


Trey hanging out with Uncle Jay.


Both boys getting TLC from Grammy.


My Dad came in to town that following Tuesday and was able to stay through Sunday. He was suppose to leave Saturday but I begged him to stay one more day. And how could he resist his grandson's sweet little faces.

After Noah was born my parent's were nice enough to take our Lily dog home with them so I could adjust to having 2 kiddos for awhile. Her trip ended up getting extended because my brother didn't end up going home for spring break because of the weather. So she was there for about a month. I think Lily thought she was on vacation because my dad said she was not too excited to come back home. She stood by his bags when he was leaving like "Aren't you taking me back with you". But I think she has adjusted somewhat to being back home minus the crying.

My Dad was a HUGE help while he was here. Since Noah is willing to take a bottle I was able to run errands, etc. And of course he kept busy Mr. Trey occupied. I think he was pretty worn out when he left though.

One day we went to the park since the weather was finally nice.

Love these boys.



My Crew.



I am so appreciative for all their help and love they give our boys. I am one lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment