Well I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my boys. We were super excited because Curtis was in town this past weekend. We ended up going to Boyer Park for the afternoon. It is about 30 minutes away from Pullman. It was such a beautiful day outside.
The park had a real nice camping area and marina. There was a play structure for the kiddos (which Trey of course loved). There was a nice sandy beach where Trey could have stayed all day.
 |
| Trey couldn't wait to go down to the water. |
 |
Trey met a cute little friend.
|
 |
| Noah putting his feet in the water for the first time. |
We had a nice picnic lunch under some trees. Curtis and I were saying we could totally of taken a nap but that wasn't going to happen with our busy boys.
 |
| Noah Relaxing |
 |
| Aren't they cute? |
 |
Getting some love from my big boy.
|
It was such a wonderful day. While I was eating my lunch I was reflecting on how truly blessed I am. Motherhood has been the best gift I have ever been granted with (besides my husband). There are times of course where I could pull my hair out after Noah has pooped up his back again or Trey has said PLEASE for the 100th time. As a mom I feel like I question every decision I make for our boys but I am honored that God has trusted me with his beautiful children. They have completed our lives. I feel fortunate to say I am a mommy to these adorable boys and a wife to my best friend.
When you were talking about the park you went to I was not thinking the park you actually went to! What a blessed day..blessed life... blessed family! I'm so happy for you and Curtis!
ReplyDelete