Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Finally Enjoying Our Deck

Oh my goodness I can't get enough of our recent weather minus the seasonal allergies that are starting to kick in. I think this weather is suppose to stick around for awhile. At least I hope so.

I have enjoyed using our deck this spring. We put our deck in last summer but I was so sick from the pregnancy that I barely got a chance to enjoy it. So I am totally taking advantage of the extra space these days.

It has been so nice to eat our meals out there and take in the fresh air.

View from from our deck the other evening.

Lily loves laying on the deck and soaking in the sun.

Trey loves being outside. The last couple of days he has been waking up saying " Can I play on the deck?"

Loving his water table.
During Noah's fussy time in the evenings espcially it has been nice to take him outside.


We are loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment