2 Month Stats
Height: 23" (50th percentile)
Weight: 12lbs 13oz (85th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16" (75th percentile)
2 months already. Slow down Noah. Well our little guy turned 2 months on May 1st. He had his well baby check up appointment and immunizations (ouch) done. Noah was extra fussy that afternoon and evening but in much better spirits the next day. It is funny how much calmer you are the second time around. I remember balling when Trey got his first set of shots but this time I was a much more composed for Noah.
Noah is starting to vocalize and make all those adorable cooing noises. He melts our hearts with his smiles that he gives us. He is even holding that big head of his upright most of the time. He isn't the biggest fan of tummy time but we practice anyways.
| Noah loves his bath time. |
| We have discovered our hands are quite yummy. |
We are still dealing with colic issues but a week or so ago my dearest cousin Marcy told me about this book that she swears by that they used for their adorable daughter...
"Dr. Harvey Karp, a respected pediatrician and child development expert, can teach any parent how to transform even the fussiest infant into the happiest baby on the block. With his sensible advice, parents and grandparents, nurses and nannies will be able to soothe their babies' crying and increase their sleep. His high successful method is based on four revolutionary concepts:
1. The Fourth Trimester: How to re-create the womblike atmosphere your newborn still yearns for...outside the womb.
2. The Calming Reflex: An "off switch" all babies are born with, which quickly soothes fussing and crying.
3. The 5 S's: Five easy methods to turn on your baby's amazing calming relfex.
4. The Cuddle Cure: How to combine the 5 S's to calm even colicky babies."
And boy is she right. I wish they would tell parents about this book in the hospital or at the doctors because his advice is amazing and totally makes sense. A definite baby shower gift from now on. We are a much happier Allen household these days. Thanks Marcy.
Before....
After...
I just put away Noah's newborn clothes and got all teary. He is growing and changing way too fast for this mommy.
Here are some recent pictures of our little sweet pea...
| Already looking up to big brother. |
| Trey loves helping video tape. |
| I didn't do the monthly sticker idea with Trey which I feel terrible about so we are catching up now. Trey doesn't seem to be bothered though. |
| Mommy loving her Noah |
| Snuggle Bug |
| Cool Guys |
I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as your first but it totally is. Can't get enough of this little baby.











OOOH I am dying!! That last picture of Noah smiling is too precious! And I love that Trey is putting the monthly stickers on... Chace does that every month too. TOO FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteLOVED that last photo of Noah!
ReplyDeleteI love how you've captured all the moments! I especially enjoy the picture of Noah crying and the last picture of him smiling!
ReplyDelete