Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Exciting News!!!

Good Morning!!! I wanted to share some very exciting news that happened in the Allen household this morning. We are starting to try solid foods with Trey today. So this morning we started with some juice which he drank quite a bit of. Then I gave him cheerios which he will usually take. This went over really well. And then I offered him some Gerber peaches which Trey will NEVER take baby like food let alone on a spoon. And to my suprise he started shoving spoonfulls into his mouth. SO EXCITING!!! I was in utter shock.

I don't want to get prematurely excited but what a great way to start our first attempt at food again. So proud of the little man:) Hopefully this willingness to eat will continue.

1 comment:

  1. OOOH! That just made my heart jump! So exciting!! How are things going since this post?? Updates! Lots of prayers your way...

    ReplyDelete