This past week Trey and I had a special visitor. Curtis was on a long recruiting trip :( so my dad decided to come down and help me out for a few days. We had a great time and lucked out with some amazing weather.
Trey was able to take Grandpa outside and show him all the fun things he likes to do. Trey had a blast.
Playing golf...
Trey and Grandpa walked up and down the sidewalk I don't know how many times. It was pretty cute to watch.
Trey LOVED playing on Grandpa's bed. He would roll all over and scream and laugh like crazy.
Grandpa and Trey were always playing with something.
My dad is always an amazing help to Curtis and I when he comes to visit. I can't thank him enough for all his help and support. Trey is so lucky to have a grandpa that loves him so much:)









No comments:
Post a Comment