I had to post these pictures of little Trey. We tried a new food today apple and blueberry mix. And well it was a hit!! So far Trey has only wanted to eat a small variety of things with peach flavor. So another food we can add to Trey's list that he is conquering. It is just so exciting to actually see him put a spoon in his mouth with food on it because for SO long this has been such a struggle for him.
Just wanted to share some exciting news for us this evening. Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend:)
Yummy!!!
"OK Mommy enough pictures!!!"









So Awesome to see!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYYYY for eating! So happy for you guys!Hailey hasn't quite figured out the spoon yet, probably because I am mess-phobic and don't give it to her much. Gotta start working on that
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm so excited to see this!!! What an answer to prayer:)
ReplyDeleteSOOO cool he loves it! And he's feeding himself - that's awesome... super impressed!
ReplyDelete