The Allen Family is purchasing their first home!!!!
After we returned from Trey's surgery our landlord said he was thinking of placing the home we are currently renting back on the market and a family was coming by to look at the house. So of course a little bit of panic set in and I started to look at homes in the area. I happened to glance over this house that seemed perfect for our family.
Curtis was able to check it out before he left for a long recruiting trip and my dad just so happened to be planning a visit for a few days and was able to give a second opinion while he was here.
The home is in a developing area of Pullman. It is a single level home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It overlooks a nice farmed area. As a little side note the day we placed an offer we had previously that morning went to see 2 homes before going again to look at our future home. As we visited each home Trey was crying and VERY clingy as we lingered through the different rooms of the homes. But once we reached the home we are planning to purchase he was a new man. It was amazing to see how he transformed!!! He was running around the place smiling and jabbering away like "Mommy and Daddy this is the one!!!". Very reassuring.
We are very excited and little anxious about purchasing our first home but thankful that the Lord has blessed our family with this opportunity. We are though very sad to be leaving our friends on Sundance Court. The neighborhood we have lived in this past year is one I can't even describe. Every single person has been so friendly and welcoming since we have arrived. The closeness I felt here was comforting since Curtis is constantly traveling. I wish we could pick up our new home and place it right here on this block. But we hope to still come for play dates and I feel fortunate for the lasting friendships I have made. We feel so blessed!!!
Here are some pictures of the future Allen home...
Our backyard with our little shed. Yes that grass needs to be cut:)
The view from our backyard
Entrance into home. Formal living room off to the left.
Dining Room
Our new kitchen
Family room off the kitchen. Sorry the picture is so dark.
Small area off family room
Trey exploring his new home
Guest bathroom
Trey's future room
Master bedroom
Entrance to master bathroom. His & Her closets on the side. Amen!!!
Bathroom









Very Nice! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYay! So exciting! I can't wait to come visit... :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such cool news! And what a gorgeous HOME!
ReplyDelete