Curtis has been gone quite a bit lately with recruiting. He is working incredibly hard. We miss him so much when he is gone. But when he is home it is amazing watching those two together. I have the best boys ever!!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Curtis's Mini-Me
I can't tell you how many times people have said that Trey is looking so much like his Daddy these days. Sometimes I totally agree especially when Trey gives certain expressions...






Curtis has been gone quite a bit lately with recruiting. He is working incredibly hard. We miss him so much when he is gone. But when he is home it is amazing watching those two together. I have the best boys ever!!!


Curtis has been gone quite a bit lately with recruiting. He is working incredibly hard. We miss him so much when he is gone. But when he is home it is amazing watching those two together. I have the best boys ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment