
Success!!! Trey had an amazing first day in his new preschool class. I was a little nervous when I dropped him off because it was another classmate's first day and she was pretty upset about her parent's leaving which seemed to leave Trey a little uneasy. But he adjusted well after we talked about what was going on with his new friend. After that he was great when I told him I was leaving and would be coming back later.
His teacher's reported it was a wonderful first day for him. Her words were "It's like he has been in the class forever". When I returned to pick him up he was excited to see me but not excited enough to stop playing on the slide with his new buddies.
He was all smiles and Mr. Chatter box the whole ride home. So proud of the little guy. I think Mommy obviously had a harder time than Mr. Trey:)
Here are some pictures before we left for school....









I think the seperation is always harder for the parents. What did you do while he was gone?
ReplyDeleteI love your posts! Yay for Trey and school. Let's talk soon. Did you get my message on your voicemail? I miss you, Mama! XOXO
ReplyDeleteOh dear.... we are getting older because Trey is now in school!!!! I can't believe Baby Trey is in has finished his first week of Preschool!!! He is just growing up to be such an adorable hilarious little man! Wish I lived closer to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete