
A couple of weeks ago Trey and I went with the Bone Family to an adorable flower farm in Pullman. This couple has all this land with flowers for customers to pick their own flower boutiques.

They provide containers to collect all your flowers in. They even give you flower food packets for you to take home. I love that small town feel because they have a money box where you just put your money when your done. No one to collect your money just a honor system. Olny $7 for as many flowers as you can collect in their buckets.
Trey filling his bucket of water with Miss Connie.
Trey finding flowers with Jenae.
Trey had a good time but he didn't keep the flowers in his bucket for very long.
My arrangement.
Arranging the beautiful flowers.
It was a fun little adventure and I am so glad I found this place. I already have been back for my 4th of July flower decorations.
Trey with Chelsea, Jenae and Chelsea's friend.
He is going to make some girl happy one day.









I hear it's so fun. We need to go there next week or something.
ReplyDeleteI love that! I wanna go! PS. MH and I are a go for Sept 4-5. HOLLER!!!!
ReplyDelete