
Well the Allen household hosted their first large (30 or so) party on the 4th of July. Our backyard literally has one of the best seats in Pullman to see the firework show. So Curtis and I thought why not share our great view and host a huge party.
Curtis's best friend Zach and his wife Alyssa joined us for the weekend along with both of our siblings (fun pictures posting soon).
We had a great turn out and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. I was so busy that night I didn't get to take a lot of pictures but here are a few...
My appetizer/dinner spread.
Yummy dessert and candy for our wonderful guests.
Curtis and his best friend, Zach.
Trey hanging with the WSU players.
Curtis and I were exhausted by the end of the night and still recovering from all the action. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.









The food looks yummy. I am glad you guys had a good time. The fireworks are amazing to watch from the neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Martha Stewart! You're a beautiful, hospitable, and talent host!!!! Great job you three!
ReplyDelete