Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Grandparent's Come For A Visit

My parents came into town this past Saturday and left this morning for a Montana fishing trip. It was perfect timing because Curtis has been on a long recruiting trip since the 5th and doesn't return home until Friday (so excited). So it was a wonderful way to break up having our main guy away for so long.

Trey and I of course had a wonderful time with them. They got to see our new deck addition, go to Trey's favorite place these days, the Aquatic Center and just relax and have fun with Mr. Trey.

Here are a few pictures from their visit. I wish I had taken more....

Having fun with his "Ma" and "Papa".




On water tower with "Ma".


Love Trey's face in this picture.


Their visit always goes by so fast. Thank you again for all your help Mom and Dad.

1 comment: