Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank You Beyonce


So months ago a friend told me about this casting call a children's shoe company was having in Spokane. So I took little Trey just for fun and he got booked for the photo shoot.

They are an adorable shoe company based out of Seattle called See Kai Run.


LOVE LOVE LOVE their shoes for the little ones.



Good thing I don't have a little girl. I would go crazy:)



So yesterday Trey had his first photo shoot in the small little town of Ritzville. Our dear friend Connie was able to make the drive with us to give me a second hand which was great.

Trey took pictures by himself in front of this really old brick building. It was an awesome background. There was a lot of people on set doing different jobs and quite intimidating for a 2 year old. So of course tears started to fall and I am thinking OK this isn't going to go well.

But Trey is obsessed with Beyonce's Single Ladies song. He saw this video awhile back that shows different clips of kids dancing to this song and he is literally hooked. He is always walking around the house singing "Oh Oh Oh Oh" and loves dancing to it.

So Connie played the video on her phone and one of the guys on set happened to have a set of small speakers and Trey instantly started busting out his moves. It was hilarious. We all couldn't get enough. Needless to say the photographer got plenty of great shots.

I wish I had pictures to share but we weren't allowed to have cameras at the shoot because the shoes haven't come out yet. So unfortunately we won't get to see the photos for awhile. But once his pictures are posted on their website and catalog I will let you know.

So in honor of the little man's favorite song....Enjoy:)



Thank you Connie for all your help:)

2 comments:

  1. I love how he dances and sings this song! He is so cute! Part of me wants to introduce Andrew to this song but I know we would be listening to it all day long. I can totally see him dancing to this song since he LOVES to dance. It has such a great beat that I can see why kids love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am freaking out! Trey is going to be a famous model!! Doesn't surprise me... he's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete