Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Clever Container Party!!!


This last Tuesday I hosted my first party at our home. I was super excited to entertain my friends in Pullman for the first time.

When my Mom was in town for Mom's Weekend she saw this display at our local mall for a Clever Container Company. The company specializes in products to help organize your life. So after looking through the catalog I thought what a great idea to host a party for all my fellow mommy and career working friends in Pullman.

Here is the invite I sent out...


Catalog


Here are some of the fun products they sell...



The party was at 7pm so I served some yummy dessert, munchy snacks and drinks.

Before setup....


After....



It was a great evening and I had a wonderful time being a hostess. I am excited for future gatherings at our home.

Thank you to Curtis for taking our little man on a daddy & son adventure so mommy could entertain her guests.

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness! Your set up was beautiful! Great job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete