A couple weeks ago it was a beautiful sunny day in Pullman so we had a play date with Trey's buddies Miss Gwen and Jack at Sunnyside Park near our home. They are the sweetest little brother and sister. They are expecting a new baby sister this July. I have had a great time getting to know their mommy Amber.
Here are some pictures from our time at the park...
Trey with this buddy Jack.
Big hug from Mr. Jack.
Enjoying running around.
Exploring with Gwen.
Mommy and Trey
It was such a fun day at the park with the Sayre family. Looking forward to more play dates this summer.
I love the hat! You look great! I love pictures of the backside of people. It gives a sense of innocence! I just love it all! Man, can it be sunny here in Tacoma? I wanna go to the park!
ReplyDelete