Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Senior Prom Fun


Last weekend while Curtis had a recruit in town Trey and I spent the day at the Bone household helping Kendra(senior) and Jenae get ready for prom. I love doing that kind of stuff. So I was excited the girls wanted me to come over and help their Mom Connie out.

Here are some fun pictures from the afternoon....

Getting beautiful...


Finished product-So beautiful


Kendra and her boyfriend, Alex



Ready to go...


Jenae and her date


Loving sisters


Trey finally woke up from a nap and got to take a picture with his buddy Jenae.


After all that girl stuff, Trey needed some guy time with Coach Bone.


I can't believe Kendra is graduating and Jenae is driving. So glad I got to spend such a special day with some amazing young ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Especially the pic of Coach with Trey. So very sweet, Alissa. XO

    ReplyDelete