It has been fun, rewarding and challenging seeing Trey gain a new sense of independence in his little life. No longer does he want to hold hands but wants to do everything on his own these days.
Ever since we have been going to our little gym class he is climbing and jumping off EVERYTHING.
Here are some random and funny places I have found Trey over the last few months.
I have never put his little exerciser away for some reason and Trey usually just plays with the buttons on it every once in awhile. But I found him here one day.
I have come to the stage where I am embracing the moments when he wants to cuddle and be held these days. It's like with a blink of an eye he has turned into this little boy and not my baby anymore.









He's one active cutie pie!!!! I love the random places you find him and the look on his face!
ReplyDelete