Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family Getaway

Well Curtis whas finally able to take some time off of work. So this past weekend we were able to get away for about 4 days. Our original plan was to visit our old stomping grounds in Portland but after a difficult week with our little friend Noah the 7hr drive was too intimidating for Curtis and I. So we found some fun activities for the family (especially Trey) closer to home.

We ended up staying in Spokane Valley. It was close enough to activities in Idaho (blog post to follow) and shopping, etc. in Spokane. Boy traveling as a family of 4 with 2 little ones was quite the experience for Curtis and I. To begin with I felt like we packed the whole house. Between Trey's tube feeding supplies and Noah's must haves we looked like we were moving in.

Trey and Noah getting comfortable in our new surroundings.



Traveling with a 3 month old and 3 year old I have to say was exhausting. Curtis and the team are getting the opportunity to go to Australia this summer to play various teams over there. Of course we entertained the idea of the boys and I going but after this trip of only being 1 1/2 away we knew that idea was totally out of the question.

Noah wasn't the happiest camper on this trip....

Ummm pick me up mom....

Yes the trip was LOTS of work but I have to say it was nice to get away from our normal daily routine in Pullman. Many memories that Curtis and I will be able to laugh about later for sure.

Love these boys to pieces.
More vacation pictures to come....

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel ya. We went to Spokane awhile back and packed so much - I think it took me a day to pack! But you're right, so much fun to break the routine and memories always. :)

    ReplyDelete