Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Little Noah Is 3 Months Old



Well our little guy turned 3 months on June 1st. I think we are slowly making our way out of the colic phase. Noah is making all kinds of new sounds these days. I forgot how much I missed all the baby talking. He loves to try and stand when you are holding him. His favorite thing besides eating is watching his active brother play and get into everything. I think he would eat all day if I let him. He LOVES to smile. Which we can't get enough of.

Here are some pictures of Mr. Noah over the last month....





Loves Loves Loves his bath time.
There is that smile we love.
My Little Men
Trey made it very known after Noah was done that this is his chair.

Noah is getting better at enjoying his tummy time.
Noah loving his Daddy.




Are these toes not kissable or what??



Melts my heart every time he smiles.

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! You have the cutest little boys! Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete