Copy of My Animoto Video
Lately I have noticed Trey randomly interacting with Noah quite a bit more. He pretty much does his own thing and doesn't give his little brother the time of day. But those interactions that just melt a mother's heart have been happening more frequently.
Curtis and I were laughing how pretty soon when Noah starts moving how he will really rock his big brother's world. Getting into all of his toys and doing what little brother's do best, trying to keep up with their big brother. I am sure my blog posts will be quite interesting in the months to come.
Curtis and I hope that the boys will grow up and be close. Support and take care of each other and build a life long friendship. We will do everything in our power to bring up respectful, loving and intelligent young boys in this crazy world we live in.










No comments:
Post a Comment