Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Adventure At Triple Play


Boy it has taken some time for me to get situated back into our normal routine. But anyways, I found this fun family place online, Triple Play. I was originally looking up the big Silverwood Theme Park in Idaho and happened to run across this place. The facility had bowling, indoor and outdoor miniature golf, go karts, laser tag, bumper boats, an arcade, climbing wall, play structure for the younger kiddos, and indoor water park. Here are some pictures from the facility.

Rock Climbing Wall

Fun arcade area


Inside Mini Golf

Bowling Alley
Laser Tag
Go Karts
Bumper Boats

It was a fun packed day for Mr. Trey. We started out with bowling. This was Trey's second time (blog post to come for his first experience) and he was super excited to bowl again. The first time we went bowling in Pullman they had these metal bumpers that would pop up when it was Trey's turn to bowl to prevent those lovely gutter balls from happening. They also had cool racks that Trey could put his ball on and push it down to make the ball roll faster. Whoever came up with that idea is a genius.

Daddy helping Trey get started.

Trey patiently waiting for his ball.

Mommy never got the chance to bowl because our friend Noah was super fussy. He didn't know if he wanted to sleep or eat. So the two of us headed to the car for a little bit. During our break the little guy decided it would be the perfect time to poop up his back. At this point I was ready to turn around and go back to the hotel. But of course I couldn't disappoint big brother Trey.

The weather was terrible that day so we couldn't enjoy any of the outside activities. But there was plenty to do inside. Noah finally fell asleep and I met up with the boys in the arcade.

Trey was awesome at shooting hoops.

I used to love this game.

Trey giving it a go.
Trey was in heaven.

Then we headed to the water park. I have to say it was quite impressive.



There was this huge water bucket that would dump huge amounts of water down.



There was a kids area for Trey to hang out. Some of the slides were quite intimidating for him. Curtis and I said one more year and he would  be good to go. So Trey pretty much stuck to one slide. But it didn't matter. He was totally content.



Our little guy stayed asleep for majority of the indoor water park time.



Love his face here.



It was fun filled day and Mr. Trey was very sad to leave. Well worth the trip though.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun place! So sorry Noah wasn't having it, but Trey looked like he was in heaven!

    ReplyDelete