Well we had our ultrasound done today as planned. First I am so happy to report our little sweet pea is healthy and growing right on schedule. The sonographer reassured us that she didn't see any skull or spine abnormalities. Which was a big concern for us.
And yes it is a little brother for Mr. Trey. We are quite excited about the news.
Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures....
Profile pic.

Do you see the little hand by his mouth??

It's official.

I see my OB doctor tomorrow to go over the ultrasound and have my routine check-up. We are feeling very blessed with the good news that a healthy little boy is growing in my tummy.









Aren't the pictures just great. I have mine on my fridge and it melts my heart every time I look at them. He is going to be a little stud muffin, just like his older brother. I am so excited for you. Honestly, two boys are great. Give it a year and they will be wrestling and playing and it will make this whole pregnancy worth it. I am sure it will be well worth it before then, but still.
ReplyDelete