Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Countdown!!!


Well the Allen Family has 4 days until we find out if our little sweet pea is a boy or girl. We are quite excited for Thursday's ultrasound. I am little nervous because of course with everything that has gone on this pregnancy and now finding out about Trey's Chiari diagnosis. We are just praying for a healthy baby.

I have done some fun little gender predictor tests online and every single one has said a girl. A little girl would totally rock our world.

Here is a pic of my belly at 17 weeks. I haven't been as good about taking pics of my belly this time around. I feel bad but the days just slip away from me. Please excuse the bruising on my tummy. Those are complimentary from the Lovenox shots I do twice a day for the blood clot.


Trey and his little 17 week old baby.


I will be 19 weeks on Tuesday and the baby should be weighing around 8 1/2 ounces and measuring around 6 inches, the size of a large tomatoe.


What do you think???

1 comment: