Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fun With Shay

When Trey and I did get out this summer we spent a lot of time with our old neighbors the Connell's. Trey loves Miss Shay. Mike and Colleen were so sweet to have Trey and I over for lots of dinners while Curtis was busy recruiting so much this summer. They have been so wonderful to us and we love spending time with them.

Trey and Shay are only a couple months apart and it has been fun to see them finally interact a little more with each other.

Here are some pics of the kiddos...

Playing in Shay's pool.






Trey loved of course going down her slide.


They both had fun together at our outing to the park.



Shay has quite the vocabulary and I just get the biggest kick out all the things she says. Since we are expecting another little boy I am going to live my girl side out with Shay and spoil her with Barbies, etc.


My little man loving to explore.




We are so thankful for the Connell's friendship and look forward to more wonderful memories with their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment