Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ma and Papa in Town to Help

As usual my parents were amazing help during the transition time of Noah's arrival. My mom was able to stay for about a week after Noah was born. Since Noah's delivery date was so unplanned the house of course was a mess. My plan was to really clean the week he decided to arrive. My mom had the house spotless by the time Noah and I arrived home. That was the best thing to come home too as you can imagine. There is nothing like having your mom close after having a baby. Her calming and loving demeanor was such a great support to me. The boys and I were sad to see her go.


Loving snugly time with grandma.



I wish I had more pictures during her stay. That first week was such a blur.

My dad came in to take over when my mom had to return home since Curtis was still out of town. He of course was very helpful around the house and kept a very busy Trey entertained.



I love how Trey is taking a picture of me.


I am so lucky to have such amazing parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment