Well I am a little off with my one month pictures and update on Noah. I figure with how busy life seems these days I will always be almost a month behind. Mr. Noah turned one month on April 1st. I can't believe how quick time is flying. With Trey being my first I was so anxious for each developmental milestone to approach and with Noah I just want to press the pause button.
I know every child is different but it's crazy how different my 2 boys are. I try not to compare the two but it does happen. Noah at the beginning was very easy going but a strong personality has quickly developed. I can already tell he is going to be a very strong willed little guy. When he is ready to be picked up or it is time to eat you will surely know.
Our little guy is a wonderful eater. Which we are excited and very relieved about. I am breastfeeding but we have introduced a bottle with my breast milk so Curtis can help in the evening. Such a different experience this time around. Noah LOVES to eat and suck on a pacifier.
We unfortunately think that Mr. Noah has a milk allergy like his brother. He started to develop bloody stools so I have ultimated dairy in my diet to see if that would help. Which so far has stopped the bloody stools he was experiencing. His pediatrician is hoping this allergy resolves in a few months and new allergies don't arise like his brother. He does have pretty bad reflux so we tried Zantac which wasn't providing much relief so we are switching to Prevacid. So hopefully that will do the trick. Of course when these symptoms presented I went into a little panic mode. Worried that we are heading down the same path as Trey. But I am confident that we are catching things sooner this time around. I know Trey had actual feeding issues earlier on unlike Noah so I am taking comfort in that.
Noah has reached the lovely phase of colic. So we have a pretty unhappy little guy these days. This is the one phase I am ready to see leave. It has been quite miserable around the Allen household lately.
But I am loving cuddling with my little Noah and watching him begin to be so much more alert and interactive. And I can't believe 2 months is right around the corner.
Here are some pics of our little guy...
Big brother had to wear the sticker too.
Hello everyone.
Getting ready to go outside.
Love these toes.
First stroller ride.
Asleep after some hard playing.









I feel like i'm living sentimentaly through you. Is that a word? Soooo wish I could push the pause button too... They are both just adorable Alissa!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little boy! Hope his colic and reflux/allergy issues are soon a thing of the past! Do you find it goes by so much quicker this time around?
ReplyDelete