
My brother seriously wins the best brother award for the year. For people who don't know my brother is currently finishing up his 2nd year at WSU. We have been fortunate to have him close by these last couple of years. But we couldn't have survived Noah's unplanned arrival and post birth without him. He has been amazing.
The day after Noah was born Curtis headed back to LA to be with the team. He was still pretty sick and we were very worried about him possible getting the new baby sick as well. It was extremely hard after being with Noah for less than 24 hours but he made a selfless decision for Mr. Noah.
So that left my brother and mom who flew in that night of Noah's birth to tend to Trey while I recovered in the hospital. Jay totally stepped up to the plate. He did all of Trey's tube feedings and gave him all of his medications (which is several) everyday. And this task is a lot and can be quite overwhelming if you are not use to doing it on a regular basis. At the beginning I would call and we would go through the process but by the end I didn't even have to call. This was such a HUGE stress taken off my shoulders.
Since we have been home from the hospital Curtis has been on the road like crazy. Jay has helped out so much while I have been by myself. Coming to watch Trey so Noah or I could go to appointments, entertaining Trey so I could take a shower. The list is endless.
Uncle Jay is the man and my boys love him to death...and so does his sister.
Content in Uncle Jay's arms.
More family pictures to come....









No comments:
Post a Comment