Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Juggling Two
As I have said before juggling two little boys has been quite the adjustment for me. I wish they would send you home with a manual in the hospital. Wouldn't that be nice??
I have struggled with the guilty feelings of not being able to give Trey 100% of my time like I use to. There will be stretches where I feel like all my time is consumed with caring for Noah (especially this colic phase) and I have abandoned Trey for the morning. But I know this comes with having a newborn baby. Trey has adjusted quite well to playing independently when he has to.
Some days of course are better than others. Ones where I feel like super mom when Curtis is out of town and I have got the laundry done and both boys are down for a nap at the same time. And others where I could literally pull my hair out because I can't seem to make either one of them happy. I was telling my friend you know you are a mother of two little ones when you have one hand occupied with a baby breastfeeding and the other hand playing Candy Land. But I wouldn't trade this mommy job for anything in the world.
Keeping both of these rascals occupied.
Getting Trey ready for a nap with the help of Noah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










You amaze me momma! You are doing an amazing job, those boys are so lucky!
ReplyDelete