We have been talking to Trey for awhile about setting up his new bed and that his old crib would go into the baby's new room. He seemed ready and excited for the new change. So his last night in his crib of course I took pictures and talked about all the help Daddy would need the next day putting everything together.
Here are some of the pics....
We have a normal bedtime routine we do every night: bath time and reading books before he goes to sleep. Usually after the books are done he is always ready to climb into his crib. Never interested in extra cuddly times these days. But for some reason that last night sleeping in his crib he let me rock him and we just talked. It don't know if he could sense it was exactly what his mommy needed at that moment. But I was in heaven. With our new little boy coming I have really been savoring these alone moments I have with Trey. Not that we still won't have them but really just cherishing our time before there are new distractions around.
I am so excited for all the new big boy things that Trey is doing but I get teary knowing how fast he is growing up. But also so grateful and anxious for a new little man to cuddle and love on.
I seriously don't know where the time has gone....
New big boy bed and room pics to come!!!









What a big boy! He is looking so old! How did our kids get so big??
ReplyDelete