As Curtis and Jay were moving Trey's crib Trey said with is hands up "Wait, wait, wait!!!" It was pretty funny. Like I know we talked about this but hold on guys.
Make way for the big boy bed...
I left Curtis and Mr. Trey to tackle putting the bed frame together while I finished up some shopping.
Once I returned home I found one happy boy enjoying his new bed.
Trey had a hard time settling down for a nap that first day. But eventually he got to sleep. He did awesome on his first night. No problems at all. The first few days I don't think he realized he could get out whenever he wanted. One night after tucking him in I was cleaning up in the kitchen and I heard "Hi Mama" from the doorway and a little boy waving at me. I literally jumped out of my skin because I wasn't expecting him to be standing there.
But overall he has transitioned great to his new surroundings. Sleeping well and enjoying the freedom of climbing in and out of his new big boy bed.
Room decor pics to come.









I wish. Brody gets out of bed like 10 times before he actually settles down. We finally had to put a childproof lock on the inside of his door. Trey is a cute little man. The bed is so nice, I would stay and sleep in it too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big boy! He looks SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThe "Hi Momma" part cracked me up because that's exactly what Chace did. Although that was the day he climbed out of his crib and then we decided to change to a toddler bed. I love that Trey has a REALLY big boy bed. I'm sorta considering just going there too. Has he been staying in it at night consistently? Chace took 3 months to stay put! Finally we have him staying in bed all night. UGH!
ReplyDelete