Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hanging Out With Isaiah

Trey had his buddy Isaiah over for a play date a month or so ago. It was fun for the boys to play and a nice time for the mommies to catch up. I met Rachel through mutual friends and have enjoyed getting to know her. She just had her second little boy in July so I have been asking her a bunch of my questions about transitioning to two little boys.

The boys decided to dress up in Trey's Halloween costumes. They were too cute.



I was anxious to see Trey around a little baby. He was pretty gentle around sweet Zion.


He liked rocking Zion in his car seat.


I think a new little brother is definitely going to be challenging and an adjustment for Trey but I believe he is going to do great.

Thanks for a great afternoon Bishoff Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment