
Every since Curtis embarked on this coaching career he has never been home for the Thanksgiving holiday. Which is a real bummer. The teams have always played in some kind of tournament. This year was the same. The Cougs are playing in the 76 Classic in Anaheim right now. Trey and I were able to see Curtis on TV last night and we will watch them again tonight and finally on Sunday. We are so anxious for him to come home.
Trey and I were going to head to Tacoma for Thanksgiving but since we will be heading back up to the area in another week for Children's it is just too much traveling. We are lucky and blessed to have such wonderful friends in Pullman. Trey and I ended up going to one of our old neighbor's for Thanksgiving, Betty (Bet-Bet to Trey) and Mike's house.
It was a wonderful afternoon. Unfortunately their loved ones weren't able to make the holiday celebration because of weather. Betty and Mike were sweet enough to invite us and some WSU students they know for a yummy turkey dinner.
Mike carving the delicious turkey.
Betty was so sweet and had Trey's favorite toys out upon his arrival. He was quite entertained the whole time.
Of course I missed being with my family and husband in Tacoma but we are so lucky to have what feels like extended family in Pullman. Mike and Betty have been so good to us since we arrived. I don't know what I would do without them both.
We love you Mike and Bet-Bet.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.









No comments:
Post a Comment