Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Visiting Family

Trey and I made it back to Pullman safely this past weekend. My parents drove us back and then spent the weekend in Pullman. It was Dad's Weekend at WSU so my Dad and Jay went to some of the father and son activities. I have been so bad about taking pictures lately. So I didn't get any from their visit.

I did however take a few while we were visiting in Tacoma...

One day my Grandparents, Auntie Nancy and my cousins Mari and Alison and her husband and 2 adorable daughters came down to visit. We all went to lunch at a church bazaar.

Mari, Amalia, Trey and I.


These two were so cute together.


Trey and I spent time with Curtis's family while we were visiting. Trey couldn't get enough of his Uncle Victor.

Trey and Victor dancing.


Love these 2 boys.


Trey loved being outside at my parent's house.


My parents were a huge help with all of our appointments, etc.

Trey hanging out with his Papa.


Trey loving his Ma.


Even though it's never fun coming up for Trey's appointments. It's always nice to spend time with family. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of our little group. Am going to include it in the book! Fun!

    ReplyDelete