
Yesterday and today I took Trey to the Aquatic Center in Moscow, Idaho. I was quite impressed and excited for more warm weather so we can visit again.
Cute little frog slide for toddlers.
They had huge colorful "funbrellas" like this one all over to provide shade.
They had tumble buckets that dump water down on the kiddos, a mini lazy river for you to float around, water basketbal and a bubble pit with waterfalls. It is a perfect place for families. They have picinic tables and barbecues so you can bring your own food in if you want or eat there at the concession area.
Trey was in HEAVEN. He could not get enough. He has absolutely NO fear which probably isn't the best thing around water. He didn't want you to hold his hand or help him at all. Of course he didn't want to stay in the shallow end either. He kept trying to jump off the sides of the pool. I was quite exhausted by the end of our adventure.
Trey did have a little scare and his head went under the water. I thought maybe that would slow him down a little but no. I think swimming lessons are in our near future.
Here are a few pics before the craziness began....









Yes, I will definitely be making an appearance there. It looks so fun!
ReplyDeleteIt's letting me leave comments again! Hooray! I soooo wish we had a water park like that close by. Wait, I also wish it was hot enough to go to a water park here... ;) LOVE his rash guard and board shorts.
ReplyDeleteToo bad we were at a waterpark on the same day in the same state.... but just different ones! :(
ReplyDelete