Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dinner With Great-Grandparents:)

Trey and I joined Curtis who was already in Tacoma/Seattle area recruiting on Wed. During our visit Trey and I were able to spend sometime with my grandparents and go out to dinner with them. My Auntie Nancy and Uncle John were also able to join us.

Leaving for dinner.



Trey was his usual entertaining self through dinner. It means so much to me that he gets to know his great-grandparents. I was fortunate to build a relationship with mine and it means the world to me that he also has been given that same opportunity.



This just melts my heart:)


2 comments:

  1. What a great way to create memories. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I flippin' love it!!!! I love that I have a best friend who loves family as much or even more than I do!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete