Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Adventure To The Zoo


While we were in Tacoma we celebrated sweet Victor's 6th birthday a little early. We decided to head to Tacoma's Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium.


It was such a beautiful and warm sunny day. I think everyone in the city of Tacoma had the same idea.


It was the first time Trey has ever visited this zoo.

Trey not so sure of the big elephants.







At one point we almost got attacked by two peacocks trying to mate.


The Zoo has this newer area called the Kid Zone. Of course it was hard to pull the boys away from this area.




Huge slides to go down.



I love these boys....







Of course by the end Curtis and I were exhausted. The boys still had energy to go on for days. It was great day celebrating a special little boy's birthday. We love you Victor.



1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to go to the zoo. What cute boys you have!

    ReplyDelete