When we flew up to Tacoma a couple weeks ago our flight on the way back got cancelled due to fog. So instead of waiting over 8 hours in the airport we got to take a fun unexpected detour to my grandparents house (they live not too far from Seatac).
Trey had a great time!! I feel so blessed that Mr. Trey gets a chance to know his wonderful great-grandparents and experience all of the love and fun I had as a child.
Here are some pictures from our afternoon...
Trey loved playing with Grandma's famous magnet refrigerator.
Trey got a little R&R with TV.
Little man got to experience his first garden with Papa.
Children find the simplest things amusing. Trey's favorite thing was walking up and down their stairs. We got tired just watching him.
We had a wonderful afternoon with Grandma and Papa. We wished we lived closer so we could spend more time with them.









OOOH this blog post makes me sooo happy. My Grandma is going through dementia and when she sees Chace she is so happy, but doesn't remember each visit. We don't see her enough. :( I'm so happy that Trey's Great Grandparents got to spend this time with him. Look at the smiles on THEIR faces!!
ReplyDeleteAlissa,
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your blog now... I didn't know you guys spent so much time with Grandma and Grandpa! That would explain why some of her magnets were upside down last time I visited. Cute! Miss you!
Love you!