Before we moved to Pullman we heard how harsh the winters could get here. Of course I was just overjoyed since I love driving in the snow:) But like I said in the first blog we have had a fabulous winter. I think it has snowed maybe 3 or 4 times and didn't last long.
Trey usually sat in his bouncy and watched mommy shovel snow. But our Lily couldn't get enough. She could have stayed out for hours playing in the snow.
The past few weeks we have had some amazing sunny days here in Pullman. Since Trey has mastered walking his new favorite thing to do is play outside.
I took Trey out the other day to try out his remote control car he got as a birthday gift from his cousin Amalia. He loved to watch it go up and down the hill of the garage.
We then took the car down to the sidewalk. Trey was in front of the car and started to press the button independently and of course the car started moving toward him. Trey thought the car was chasing him and he took off. The car continued to follow as he wouldn't stop pressing the button. It was pretty funny.
Another fun activity for Trey is to chase Lily outside. He just laughs hysterically when Lily comes running by him. He loves to throw the ball for her. They are becoming pretty good friends these days.
I can already see his need for independence increasing. Trey never wants you to hold his hand when he is outside. Everything is starting to be all by myself now. But coming inside is never easy for the little man. The end to the outside session usually ends in tears. But I am so excited for spring and summer to come so we can have more outside adventures.









Hilarious story about Trey running from the car! He is SO cute Lis!!! What a big boy!
ReplyDelete