Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

COUGS #1 FAN!!!



Trey and I were not able to attend the Cougars appearance at the PAC-10 tournament last night. But boy was little man there in spirit. I couldn't resist getting a few shots of Trey last night cheering the team on.




Trey attended his first basketball games this year once the Cougars started their season. In the beginning I was a little nervous how he would respond to the loud environment around him. But INSTANTLY he was one of the WSU Zzu Crew rooting on his daddy's team. As the season progressed Trey was literally screaming and doing the fight song cheer with his little arm. It was priceless.


Even though the Cougs were not victorious last night we look forward to cheering them on next year!!! We are so proud of your hard work Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment