Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Getting Into The Holiday Season


Getting the house all ready for the holiday season is always an exciting time in the Allen household. Every year I say my dear husband would keep the decorations up year-round if I let him. I was a little worried how our tree would withstand an active and determined 9 month old this year. Trey was pretty good about leaving the x-mas tree alone at this age but Noah on the other hand usually goes to whatever he is not suppose to touch. I am happy to report that the tree never took a tumble this year. Key phrase...this year.
 
We decided that we would do the majority of the decorating while Noah was having some dinner. To help restrain him from touching and putting everything in his mouth that those little hands could get a hold of.
 
Noah enjoying the view from his highchair.
Trey patiently waiting to begin.


 
Observing our hard work...
Always hard to get the perfect picture these days.
Ready for Santa's arrival.
 
 
 

1 comment: