Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Winter Wonderland

 
Well here are the pictures of my boys enjoying the snow on Christmas Eve Day. I tell you what...I have come to the conclusion that I am going to be about a month behind with all my blog posts.
 
This was the first real snow fall we had all winter. We were all pretty excited since it would be Noah's first experience in the snow. Trey couldn't wait to get outside along with his sidekick Miss Lily.
 
 
Curtis and Trey were quite the pair. I don't know who was having more fun.
 
 
 
 
 
Of course you have to make snow angels.....
 
 
Noah was just hanging out not sure what to make of all this white stuff.
 
 
He loved being able to watch big brother play in the snow but soon realized he wasn't involved in all the action.
 


 
While we were attempting to make a snowman, Noah got to get up close to the snow for the first time.
 
 
 
After the adventure in the snow, we decided to do a snowman art project. We read a cute little snowman book and talked about all the things our snowman inside needed.
 
It turned out pretty cute.
We had a wonderful time outside. It is moments like these where I can't believe how lucky we are.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness!!!! You guys looked like you had a lot of fun! Adorable pictures! And you're right, those are memories that you and the boys will cherish. Great family time!

    ReplyDelete