Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2012



Now that Noah is Mr. Active these days his relationship with big brother Trey is so cute to watch. I love how they interact together. Noah cannot get enough of Trey. He screams in delight the most for Trey, smiles the most for Trey, and wants EVERYTHING Trey has.

Trey has really stepped into the role of big brother. He always tries to make Noah feel better when he is fussy. He never wants him to go down for a nap. Sharing though has become quite the topic conversation these days. Now that Noah is moving all over the place he is getting into all of Trey's toys. The brotherly fighting has already begun in this house. I always hear "No baby Noah that is not yours!!!" "Stop!!" But Trey has quickly learned that words are not going to stop this crazy determined little man.

Noah has already successfully pulled out Trey's extension tubing that attaches to his g-tube, dislocated his elbow and pulled a lamp on himself. Two totally different personalities and demeanor's. But that is what makes life interesting.

Hilarious series of pictures....


Awhile back Noah woke up from his nap and Trey wanted to get in the crib with him. Trey thought it was so cool to be in his old crib and Noah was tickled to pieces that Trey was that close to him. I put some toys in there and they played 30-45 minutes together. I had our video monitor going while I fixed dinner so I could keep an eye on them. Trey begged to stay in longer and Noah was more than content. I thought why am I just now trying this. Whatever works right??



Sometimes I swear they secretly get together in the morning and come up with a game plan of how to literally drive me crazy all day long. But I love them to pieces even on the hardest of days.


I made a recent video of the boys... Enjoy.
CLICK ON LINK BELOW

Copy of brotherly love 4


This is the video I posted of the boys on Facebook awhile ago if you didn't already see it....
CLICK ON LINK BELOW

brotherly love 2

No comments:

Post a Comment