Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Halloween


Well the next series of posts are going to be SUPER old. A blast from the past. I have been meaning to post them forever but with Curtis's season underway, a trip up to Tacoma for Trey's follow up appointments, and Noah now mobile, my alone time has been very limited these days.

We all enjoyed Halloween this year. Trey was super excited to dress up this year and go trick or treating. We did pumpkin carving ealier in the week. Noah fell asleep before we started but I know he would have enjoyed making a huge mess. Big brother Trey was not at all interested in getting his hands messy this year.

Nothing too special but enough for our little guy.
I had some cute little Halloween goodies set up for the boys when they woke up. I felt bad because I knew Trey wouldn't be able to try and eat majority of the candy because of all his allergies. So I went a little overboard with gifts.






 

New plate hoping to encourage more eating.
 
OK enough pictures already Mom...
I decided to put the boys in their costumes earlier on in day to get the endless amount of pictures I love to take. I knew meltdowns were a huge possibility after trick or treating.

Here are a few favorites...

 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

Lily the triceratops
Impossible to get all 3 to sit still.

After dinner we met up with our neighbors up the street to walk around together.

Noah excited for his first time trick or treating.
Trey and Noah with their buddy Milo. What a great costume!


Only in Pullman...
It was fun day with our little dinosaur and monkey!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment