Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Noah Loves To Eat


Well if you haven't already figured out I am such a worry wart. Of course I was on pins and needles with our first attempt at feeding Noah solid foods. This is the time when I really started to notice how serious Trey's feeding issues were. He never really would take baby food. His mouth would always just stay clamped shut. I have to keep reminding myself that these are 2 totally different children. But when you have gone through and still facing Trey's feeding challenges I can't help but be on edge with every feeding milestone.

But with our first attempt Noah was quick to calm my fears. Let me just put it this way we couldn't get the rice cereal in his mouth fast enough. Every time you would put a spoonful in you would get a huge smile in return. Here are a few pics from Noah's first solid food experience....

Here we go...


Daddy gets a turn.

My hope is as Noah starts to eat more this will encourage big brother Trey to join in more too.


It was funny because at Noah's 4 month checkup his pediatrician had to go over the whole introducing solids speech to me. It's like being a first time mommy in this category. So far solid foods has been a hit. Of course some days are better than others. But we will take it.


Ok I am ready for more Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment