*very late post*
Curtis and I hosted what has now become our annual 4th of July party earlier this month. Our house literally has the best seat in Pullman to watch the impressive firework show the city puts on. A definite plus which we love. Since I have become obsessed with Pinterest I started planning for our party way in advance this year. I was super excited to decorate and try all these adorable festive foods I pinned. You should see my 4th of July board all you fellow Pinterest fans out there. A little out of control.
I was worried how Curtis and I were going to pull things off with 2 kids to attend to this year. So my sweet parents came into town a couple days before to help out. And let me tell you there is NO way we could have done the party without them. They were so helpful in too many ways to even list.
![]() |
| Papa keeping Noah entertained. |
I am so sad. I was so busy getting things ready and being miss hostess that I didn't take pictures of all the things I wanted to share (dessert table, outside decorations, kids playing, etc). Here the limited pictures I have from the evening...
I did a sundae table in addition to the other desserts.
It was a great evening. We had a nice turn out with our friends and some hungry basketball players we know.
Can't wait again until next year.
















Look at you! Go girl!! Such a cool spread. :)
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness!!!! I love your spread!!! So cute!
ReplyDelete