My experience this time was totally different. Thank goodness. To be honest I didn't want to leave. Pullman Regional Hospital is obviously very small compared to a big city hospital in Portland. I think the birthplace has maybe 8 or so rooms. But the rooms were so nice and spacious.

Found this on the Internet of a sample room.

My pictures do not do the room justice.
I seriously wouldn't mind having another baby just to go back. Did I just say that?? Every single staff member I can in contact with was amazing and took such good care of us. They treat you like royalty. One of the nicest things during my stay was they have a new massage service they offer. And boy did I take advantage of that.
I don't know if my experience was so wonderful because it is a small town hospital but my stay there added to my amazing experience of Noah's birth. Even when I was in the hospital for 6 days this summer I experienced the same service. So Pullman is the place to have babies!!!
But even though I was sad to leave what felt like vacation after being without help for so long. I was excited to get settled at home.
Little man relaxing during our stay.
Mommy enjoying sometime with Mr. Noah.
Getting ready to head home.
Going home outfit.
Noah wasn't excited to leave.
Some special friends we made during our stay. Loved them to pieces.
Trey helping little brother get acquainted at home.
Home sweet home.









I haven't visited your blog in a while, but have LOVED catching up. Noah is so, so precious and you are a super mom for doing all that you do! Don't forget to give yourself credit for Trey's transition to becoming a big brother. Love you!
ReplyDelete