
Well like everyone else in Washington Pullman got its share of snow this past week. I was laughing this week with Curtis because right before the snow hit I had just said a few days earlier that we really hadn't had that bad of a winter.
Trey and I ventured out a few times. Here are some pics of the little guy and his BFF Lily.
Our deck...
Trey not so sure if he can even move...
Lily is probably the biggest fan of the snow out of everyone.
She would literally stay outside all day if I let her.
Our sweet next door neighbor saw me trying to shovel snow and not make any progress so he can over with ATV and went to work. I was beyond appreciative. He did this several days for us.
Trey loved playing in the snow and was totally content.
The piles of snow were so high he somehow made a slide and kept going down on his back.
Our snow still hasn't melted but it is much more manageable to get around. Hope everyone stayed nice and warm during this crazy winter blast.









Looks like Trey had a blast! Miss you friend, hope you are feeling well, can't believe how close you are!!
ReplyDelete