
We were in a rush before church so the Easter Bunny's treats made their appearance after Trey's nap. I know I don't have too many more years to get away with that.
I feel bad because Trey isn't able to color eggs because he is SO allergic to them. I know he would love to do that so hopefully he will outgrow this allergy someday. But he didn't know the difference and he had a blast finding plastic eggs this year.
First Trey went outside to find some treats left by the cool Easter Bunny.
Trey at first would put the eggs in his basket and then start throwing them. Good thing they weren't real eggs. But then he got the hang of collecting them:)
"Oh there is more?"
Then we headed inside to finish up....
He didn't notice the presents for awhile.
But once he did....his face said it all:)
Trey loved his new little basketball hoop.
Of course he had to give it a try...

It was a great way to end the day. Hope everyone enjoyed their day was much as we did:)









SO SO cute, they really are at such an adorable age!
ReplyDelete