Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hardworking Husband & Dad!!!


After this New York trip and all the traveling we did I gained so much more appreciation for everything Curtis does for this family. I knew he worked very hard before but sometimes you need just a little eye awakening to really be reminded of how much you have to be grateful for.

When we got home from this trip I was literally exhausted after all the flying etc. I didn't have to stay up in NY until the wee hours of the morning preparing a game scout for the team and then leave extra early for practice the next day.


I can't imagine traveling week after week at times, being away from my son or spouse for days, constantly eating out, not sleeping in my own bed at night, and spending hours in the office or preparing for games while your family is at home. Those are just a few things my husband does to provide for his family so they can enjoy these nice basketball trips and provide me the opportunity to stay home with our son.


Curt-

I know I probably take for granted sometimes how hard you truly work to take care of Trey and I. We love you so much and appreciate EVERYTHING you do for our family:)


2 comments: